14 februari 2020
University of Antwerp, Stadscampus - Building D, Room D.014, Prinsstraat 13 - 2000 Antwerp (route: UAntwerpen, Stadscampus
15 - 18 uur
Organisatie / co-organisatie:
Faculty of Business and Economics - Department of Economics
ECON@UA will take place on February 14, 2020 in room D.014.
- For the second meeting of this year of ECON@UA, we once again put together a very interesting program:
- 15:00-15:40: Jan Bouckaert (Econ): “Conflicts of interest, ethical rules, and competition,” joint with J. Stennek.
- 15:40-16:20: Marc Deloof (FBE, Finance): “Foreign Subsidiary Cash Holdings and Corruption,” joint with C. Beuselinck, S. Cascino and A. Vanstraelen.
- 16:20:16:40: Coffee break
- 16:40-17:20: Alidou Sahawal (IOB): "Beliefs and investment in child human capital: case study from Benin."
- 17:20-18:00: Ive Marx (CSB): TBA.
- 18:00-…: Discussion over drinks at a nearby pub (Barracuda, Lange Winkelstraat).
For organisational proposes, if you want to attend the event, you have to register before February 10th 2020 by sending an e-mail to LucaPaolo.Merlino@uantwerpen.be.
Feel free to froward this invitation to whomever might be interested.
Registration before February 10th 2020
Contact e-mail: LucaPaolo.Merlino@uantwerpen.be
+32 3 265 45 38