From basic inland navigation knowledge to inland navigation insiders' strategies
25 - 29 mei 2020
University of Antwerp - Online cursus - 2000 Antwerp (route: UAntwerpen, Stadscampus
8.30 - 17.30 uur
Organisatie / co-organisatie:
ONLINE COURSE: Antwerp Inland Navigation School - Sharing knowledge and experiences on the edge of business and academia
Sharing knowledge and experiences between business and academia in Inland Navigation
- Are you interested in the latest developments concerning inland navigation knowledge?
- Would you like to know more about inland shipping policy & regulation?
- Would you like to develop your inland navigation financing skills?
- Do you want to be informed about the latest developments in the field of inland waterway infrastructure?
- Are you are curious about sustainability & innovations in inland navigation?
- Is the future of inland navigation drawing your attention?
If so, don’t miss it and join us at the Antwerp Inland Navigation School.
Antwerp Inland Navigation School: academia meets business
Inland Navigation industry experts – academics and high-level practitioners - discuss everything that academics or PhD students in inland navigation teaching and research as well as (aspiring) inland navigation professionals need to know:
- knowledge about infrastructure, operations, rolling stock, regulation, etc.
- considerations in inland navigation market analysis,
- inland navigation policy and its impacts,
- inland navigation pricing and regulation issues,
- inland navigation vessels and equipment,
- inland terminal development,
- sustainability and innovations.
and more core themes from the inland navigation industry.
For professionals, academics and PhD or advanced students
The current key aspects of the inland navigation industry are covered during the Antwerp Inland Navigation School. This is a great opportunity for seasoned professionals in the business to gain more in-depth knowledge, as well as for academics and PhD students who would like to gain advanced insight how inland navigation businesses work and what scientific methods can be applied and derived. During and in between the sessions, there will be many opportunities for networking. The course also values 6 ECTS credits for doctoral programs.
Future of Inland Waterway Transport
Monday 25 MayInland Navigation knowledge
Tuesday 26 MayPolicy & regulation
Wednesday 27 MayFinancing and Operations
Thursday 28 MaySustainability and Innovations
Friday 29 MayFuture of Inland Waterway Transport
Discover the full programme
You will be able to get to know your fellow professionals or academics during our informal networking breaks, taking full advantage of our location in the heart of the historic city of Antwerp.
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
0032 (0)3 265 40 44