Future of EU citizenship Conference
7 March 2017
Keynote speakers and discussants confirmed.
The following external contributors have confirmed their attendance:
- Kalypso Nicolaidis, Professor of International Relations, University of Oxford and Director, Center for International Studies, DPIR
- Stefaan van der Jeught, Press officer European Court of Justice and affiliated to the Centre for European Law of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Catherine Barnard, Professor of European Union Law and the Jean Monnet Chair of EU Law in the Faculty of Law at the University of Cambridge
- Richard Bellamy, Professor of Political Science at University College, London (UCL) - Director of the Max Weber Programme since May 2011
- Herwig Verschueren, Professor of International and European Labour and Social Security law at the University of Antwerp and visiting Professor at the University of Brussels (VUB).
- Agnes Jongerius , Member of the European Parliament (MEP's), Group of the Progressive Alliance of Sociallists and Democrats in the European Parliament.
- Catherine Woollard, Secreaty General of the European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE).
- Eve Geddie, Deputy Director of the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Inmigrants (PICUM).