8th International Conference on 'Economics of Global Interactions' on 11 and 12 September 2017
4 September 2017
The theme of the conference is 'New Perspectives on Trade, Factor Mobility and Development' and is organised by the Università degli Studi di Bari 'Aldo Moro' in Bari, Italy.
The conference is co-organized with the Centre for Experimental Research on Fairness, Inequality and Rationality (FAIR) at NHH Norwegian School of Economics, and with the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree 'Economics of Globalisation and European Integration' (EGEI).
The conference will provide scholars with the opportunity to discuss their recent contributions in the following areas:
- Theoretical and empirical aspects of International Trade
- Determinants and effects of International Migration and FDI
- Institutions and Economic Development
- Globalization, sustainability and the environment
- Global inequality
Both theoretical and empirical papers will be discussed at the conference and each paper will be assigned a discussant.
- Prof. Frédéric Docquier (UCLouvain, Belgium)
- Prof. Alexander Cappelen (NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Norway)
- Prof Karl Ove Moene (UiO University of Oslo, Norway)
Download the programme of the conference (pdf - 204KB)