Call for contributions - Methods in Artistic Research Seminar 5-6 February 2020
2 October 2019
A seminar for artistic researchers to discuss their methods.
We are inviting artist-researchers to share their projects and methodologies in response to the seminar theme. We welcome speakers across different artistic disciplines, such as music, design, dance, theatre, fine arts, and performing arts. The presentation can be in the format of paper presentation or lecture-performance, with a duration of 20 minutes plus 10 minutes Q&A section.
The seminar will be conducted in English.
The proposal should provide the following information and please send to email@example.com:
- Name of the presenter and affiliated institute
- An abstract of 300 words (maximum) to describe the subject of the presentation
- A short curriculum vitae of the presenter in 150 words
- One image of the presenter or his/her project (.jpeg)
- Necessary equipment and musical instruments for the presentation and/or performance
The deadline of submission is 10th November 2019, and successful proposals will be notified in end November.
Pdf download: synopsis and call for contribution