Concepts of Physiotherapy 1: Upper limb and spine
- Introduction to physical therapy conduct, including screening
- Osteokinematics and terminology concerning the upper limb and spine
- The ICF, 'International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health'
- Clinical examination of body functions
- Consequences of immobilisation
- Measuring activities and participation
- Physical therapy treatment of body dysfunctions
During practical lessons, various skills will be rehearsed that correspond with the consequent steps of physical therapy conduct (screening, clinical examination and treatment).
Study traject coaching 1
- Customised development and Action Plan (PDP / PAP)
- Analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Self reflection according to Korthagen
- Intake and baseline assessment
- Individual supervision interview with coach