basic knowledge on anatomy, physiology, histology and biochemistry
- Physiopathogenesis of shock and ischemia-reperfusion in a clinical perspective
- Principles of diagnosis, lab values, monitoring, support of failing organs
- Cardiogenic, hypovolemic and dstributive shock
- Cardiac arrest and resuscitation
- Kidney, brain, liver and lung failure in patients with shock
- Sudden death
- End of life situations
- Integrated patient care
- Brain death- donor procedure
- End of life- communication with family members- mourning
- Ethics - paper work in case of end of life situations
- Social support in case of medical catastrophies
Books (physiology, histology, biochemistry ..)
Notes and power point presenbtations.
Some key papers as published in peer reviewed journals.