1. Growth and development
2. Neuromotor development (theory)
3. Gross motor development from infant to preschooler
4. Fine motor development from infant to preschooler
6. Assessment - theoretical framework
7. Pediatric physiotherapeutic assessment of motor development
8. Treatment schedules - an appetizer
9. Scientific literature
Clinical neurological Examination
2. Clinical Neurological Examination
Introduction to the clinical neurosciences.
Part 1: neuroanamnesis; clinical assessment;
Part 2: technical investigations in neurology;
Part 3: neurological conditions: dementia, stroke, epilepsy, extrapyramidal conditions, craniocerebral traumata, infections of the nervous system, multiple sclerosis, neoplasms, motorneuron conditions, headache, hydrocefalus and spina bifida, cerebellar conditions, brainstem syndromes, spinal cord disorders, peripheral neuropathies, muscle disorders and cerebral palsies.