- Professional mix: statute, scale of the enterprise, sector and function
- Wages in different industries, changes in income during the career, expenditure
- Job satisfaction, vacancies, networking, application, proficiency testing, interaction style
- The portfolio
- Decision-making in organizations, divisions, organogram, place of Product Development in the organization, duties and responsibilities.
- Hourly rates, fees, budgets, estimates, quotes.
- Acquisition and marketing communications for the starting design office.
- Supporting organizations and unions
- Introduction to Intellectual Property, sense and nonsense of IE, insight into the various forms of protection, what can you do by yourself, for what do you need to consult representative offices or pattent attorneys.
- Product Liability
- Starting a business
1. Financial plan, companies, registration Crossroads Bank
2. Legal, tax and accounting obligations
3. Funding for start-ups.
INTRODUCTION IN LAW
This course focuses on elemantary legal issues directly related to an industrial professional environment, such as contract law and liability.