At the start of this course the student should have acquired the following competences:
- competences corresponding the final attainment level of secondary school
an active knowledge of
The lessons are teached in Dutch. The exam is taken in Dutch.
a passive knowledge of
The coursematerial (slides and book) is in English.
- general knowledge of the use of a PC and the Internet
general notion of the basic concepts of
- Rule of three
- Basic math such as logorithms and exponents, being able to solve simple equations
- Knowledge of using a calculator and being able to solve equations without errors
- Being able to solve simple calculations without using a calculator
specific prerequisites for this course
Basic knowledge about atoms, bonds, electrons and molecules