7.1 Required reading
(1) course material on Blackboard,
(2) added course material (such as ad hoc MS PowerPoint presentations, MS Word documents)
(3) texts on Blackboard or online
(4) personal notes during class.
(5) Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland.
7.2 Optional reading
The following study material can be studied voluntarily :
(1) Mariska Albers: Taalhandboek Engels (Van Dale, 2012)
(2) Reading the most important (online) American and / or British newspapers and magazines is highly recommended for optional reading (other than selected exercises). A list with references will be made available.
(3) Being the wired generation, students are expected to tap into American and/or British television, radio and online sources frequently.
(4) Language-related apps.