7.1 Required reading
Course book: Gairns, R. & Redman, S. Oxford Word Skills (Advanced). Oxford University Press. (with CD-ROM) - The book is also used in the course English Language Proficiency 2
(1) course material on Blackboard or online
(2) personal notes during class.
7.2 Optional reading
The following study material can be studied voluntarily :
(1) Mariska Albers: Taalhandboek Engels (Van Dale, 2012)
(2) Reading the most important (online) American and / or British newspapers and magazines is highly recommended for optional reading (other than selected exercises). A list with references will be made available.
(3) Being the wired generation, students are expected to tap into American and/or British television, radio and online sources frequently.
(4) Language-related apps.