The course is built around two central topics:
1) negotiation techniques in a business environment
2) presenting a report on a socio-economic topic
To stimulate self-motivation, students must independently
- acquire the economic vocabulary and - if necessary - revise the basic vocabulary;
- acquire new complex language structures and - if necessary - revise the basic grammar;
- assimilate a number of reading and listening texts on Blackboard and in their textbook;
- prepare presentations and debates.
For details we refer to Blackboard and the textbook.