Basic knowledge of economics, business administration and research methodology.
* The goal of financial management
* The value of real assets and financial assets (including options), and the relation between risk and return
* Capital budgeting techniques and cost of capital
* Capital structure and dividend policy
* Medium-term and long-term finance
* Short-term finance
The lecturer analyses the different aspects of financial management from an international perspective.
Deloof M., S. Manigart, H. Ooghe, C. Van Hulle (2018), Handboek Bedrijfsfinanciering (5de druk), Intersentia (ISBN 978-94-000-928-8).