At the start of this course the student should have acquired the following competences:
- competences corresponding the final attainment level of secondary school
an active knowledge of
- general knowledge of the use of a PC and the Internet
specific prerequisites for this course
Students need to able to develop software in a high-level programming language, such as C, C++, Java or Python.
Students need to know the basic principles of electromagnetism, vibration and wave theory.
Students need to master the following concepts in the domain of analog electronics:
- the operational principles of transistors (BPJ, FET or MOSFET)
- use of transistors as amplifiers
-use of transistors in logical gates
Students need to master the following concepts in the domain of digital electronics:
- logical families and standard for digital signals
- logical gates and flip flops
- registers and ALUs