7.1 Required reading
Sets of publications and accompanying assignments
7.2 Optional reading
The following study material can be studied voluntarily :
- Sala et al., Methods in ecosystem science. Springer, New York, pp. 421.
- Woodward F.I., Sheehy J.E., Principles and measurements in environmental biology, Buttersworth, London, 1983.
- Pearcy R.W. et al., Plant Physiological ecology: field methods and instrumentation, Chapman and Hall, 1989.
- Coombs J. et al., Techniques in bioproductivity and photosynthesis, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1985.
- Hall D.O. et al., Photosynthesis and production in a changing environment, Chapman & Hall, London, 1993.