1. Blood cells: interactions and differentiation (hematopoiesis).
2. Hematopoietic stem cells.
3. Cancer stem cells
4. Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for hematological malignancies.
5. Developmental origin of stem cells.
6. Embryonic stem cells.
7. Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC).
8. Stem cell therapy/research for liver, skin, heart and brain disease.
9. Gene therapy: basic principles and clinical applications
10. Principles and regulatory aspects of clinical cell therapy
11. Cellular immunotherapy for cancer
12. Cellular immunotherapy for auto-immune diseases
13. Blood products and blood transfusion
14. Principles and applications of automated hematological cell counters and leukocyte formula.
15. Implementation of flow cytometric methods in the clinical diagnostic/pharmaceutical laboratory.