7.1 Required reading
· Cases and materials available at the student's printservice Sofia. referenceprijce for 2017-2018 is 18 Euro.
· Any other materials will be made available through Blackboard
7.2 Optional reading
The following study material can be studied voluntarily :
- S. Weatherill, Cases and materials on EU Law, OUP, Oxford, 2010.
- S. Weatherill, EU Consumer Law & Policy, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 2005.
- N. Barnard, Substantive law of the European Union, OUP, Oxford, 2016.
- P. Craig & G. De Burca, EU Law, OUP, Oxford, 2011.
- D. Wyatt & A. Dashwood, European Union Law, Hart Publishing, London, 2011.
- Damian Chalmers, Gareth Davies, Giorgio Monti, European Union Law. Text and Materials, Second Edition, Cambridge, CambridgeUniversity Press 2010, ISBN: 9780521121514