Section 1: Prestressed Concrete
* Principles and notions of prestressed concrete
* Material and designdata
* Elastic design of loaded cross-sections
* Determination of the cable course and power of the concrete's prestressing.
* Control calculation of the most extreme state of a bend.
* Verification of a shear force (generalizations)
* Overview of the most common tentioning systems with elastic steel.
Section 2: Slabs in ferroconcrete
* Introduction: floorconception of bearing floors; difference in calculation of slabs - girders; predimensioning of slabs.
* Basic calculation for rectangular slabs: method of double bend, Marcus' approaching method.
* Continuous slabs on a beam grid
* Organic calculation
Section 3: Seminor Concrete Building
* Calcution and verification of the tension of prestressed isostatic girders, subjected to a simple bend.
* Design and verification calculation of isostatic prestressed concrete girders, subjected to a simple bend.
* Time calculation and determination of the reactions of a simple rectangular slab in ferroconcrete.
* Time calculation and determination of a continuous slab on an orthogonal beam grid.
Section 4: Computeraided Concrete calculation
* Use and application of the program Diamonds