- acquire knowledge and skills on subject-specific teaching principles, evaluation, integration of media, ICT, textbooks and other learning materials, learning outcomes and curricula, annual plan, learning line, series of lessons, lesson structure/design (schedule), working methods, variation,
- can apply the teaching principles during practice lessons and, on the basis of reflection and feedback, make a personal strength/weakness analysis of their teaching skills.
- can make connections between the learning content and the experiences gained in the practice lessons and the growth period.
- acquiring expertise at application level about specific didactic approaches, dialogical education, cooperative working methods, UDL, problem-solving thinking, research skills, project operation, supervised independent learning, etc.
- acquiring knowledge and skills around powerful learning environments, i.e. learning strategies (metacognition), language-oriented vocational training, indoor classroom differentiation, learning problems, co-teaching and team teaching
- acquire a professionalisation reflex based on knowledge sharing, networking, continuing education centres, subject teaching journals and e-zines, subject groups, (online) learning communities, etc.
- see diversity as a normal phenomenon in everyday situations.
- Avoid prejudices, generalisations and discrimination.
- view events, contexts and people from different perspectives.
- opt for dialogue and cooperation.
- learn from each other's visions, experiences and competences.
- Teaching principles and the meta-language to identify them
- Annual plan, learning line
- Schoolbooks, media, ICT
- Indoor class differentiation
- Metacognition, learning strategies, learning processes, learning styles
- Language-oriented vocational training
- Language policy
- Research skills
- Problem-solving thinking
- Guided independent learning
- Cooperative learning
Subject-specific translation/analysis of
- Professionalisation (knowledge sharing, professional association, networking, didactic media, CNO, etc.)
- Project operation and series of lessons
- Learning problems and learning disabilities
- Parent contact
- Co-teaching, team teaching
- Communication and social skills,
- interview techniques