At the start of this course the student should have acquired the following competences:
specific prerequisites for this course
- Final competences of an academic bachelor’s degree;
- Adequate language skills.
* Final competences of the following course modules:
- Practice sessions;
- Immersion module;
- Initiation module.
It is assumed that the student has finished the above course modules before embarking on the completion stage of the in-school training. However, registration for these modules and the completion module is possible within the same academic year.
* The student needs to have completed the following course modules or to take them simultaneously with the in-school training:
- Introduction to didactics;
- Educational politics and policies;
- Didactics of the subjects taught during the in-school training;
* The following course modules are related to the course modules In-school training: completion 1 and 2 and should be taken simultaneously:
- In-school training: tasks related to the discipline;
- In-school training: interdisciplinary tasks;
- Individual research.