Introductory course of the high end software tool Siemens NX.
We start the course with the positioning of Siemens NX towards the market and other CAD software followed by a short history off the origin.
In the course we take a look at the following features:
- User interface and the various Help Functions, user settings and we compare the functionality of Siemens NX and SolidWorks,
- Sketched and curves, parameters en geometrical constraints used to make intelligent, editable sketches,
- Basic 3D features and design features,
- Sheetmetal techniques
- Assembly, bottom up and topdown using WAVE linking,
- Difference between workpart and displayed part,
- Reference sets,
- Surfacemodelling, X- and I-form, analysis tools,
- Bridging in 2D sketches and surfaces,
- G0, G1, G2 and G3 continuity
- Synchronous modelling
- Convergent modelling
- Sub D Modelling