Publishing House: Leuven University Press.
Read more about this book series here.
- 'Moroccan Migration in Belgium - More than 50 Years of Settlement'
- 'Migration and Integration in Flanders - Multidisciplinary perspectives'
- 'Gender and Migration - A Gender-Sensitive Approach to Migration Dynamics'
- 'Radicalisation: A Marginal Phenomenon, or a Mirror to Society?'
- 'Migration at Work - Aspirations, Imaginaries & Structures of Mobility'
Expected in the fall of 2021: 'Co-creation in migration studies: the use of co-creative methods to study migrant integration across European societies'.
Should you have a book in mind which you would like to see published as part of this series, we invite you to submit a book proposal. You can find more information here: Call for proposals for edited volumes and books.