Together with the web content manager for your faculty, department or research unit, decide which web page you would like the form to appear on. The form is best placed in a section which gives information about events.
=> overview of all web content managers (Excel)
Contact e-Campus at least five days before the form should be published online (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Provide them with the information below:
- The purpose of the data processing. For example: organising a debate or a conference, sending a newsletter, etc.
- A word document providing a final overview of all the fields you need on the form + specifying which fields are mandatory + containing the text for each field.
- The link to the web page where the form should be published.
- The names of the employees who need to have access to the Excel data.
- Name + contact details of the department or person responsible for the data processing. This will be included in the privacy statement at the bottom of the form.
- The end date: after this date, a message will appear saying that it is no longer possible to register.
e-Campus will first make a text version of the form and send you a link.
You test the form and e-Campus will make any necessary changes.
The form is published. Make sure to set an end date so that the form will go offline when the registration period is over.