1. The Master has both a broad and thorough knowledge of and insight in contemporary issues and the interdependencies of the transport-related business, based on research results and international experience drawn from the transport industry.
2. The Master has specialized knowledge of and insight in the complexity of the transport chains, its various modes of transport, interfaces and actors and their interaction with the economy and transport management.
3. The Master has specialized knowledge of and insight in the most important issues, actors and economic parameters in the transport industry.
4. The Master will be able to summarize relevant transport problems by means of research questions, to set up a research plan and to critically evaluate research results.
5. The Master will be able to apply the acquired scientific knowledge and skills to develop effective solutions for real-life business problems.
6. The Master will be able to apply the acquired scientific knowledge and skills in order to prepare business economics-related policy decisions on transport, to implement them, and to follow up on them in the transport industry.
7. The Master will be able to critically reflect on social developments, such as sustainability, and their impact on the transport industry from a (inter)national perspective.
8. The Master will be able to critically analyse and synthesize their own research and/or solutions for complex case studies by means of scientifically sound methodologies, and will be able to present them in a clear and concise manner.