Support our Heritage Library
Officially recognised Heritage Library
The Ruusbroec Society library, together with its partner library, the University of Antwerp Library, received official recognition by the Flemish Government in June 2011. Since the Cultural Heritage Decree of 23 May 2008, the Flemish government has been awarding recognition to organisations that take their role as managers of cultural heritage seriously. There are five basic tasks in cultural heritage management:
- recognising and collecting
- preserving and safeguarding
- carrying out research
- presenting and guiding
This recognition creates opportunities for national and international lending, collection mobility and information exchange.
Support this project
Do you want to support our project? Here's how you can contribute:
Did you know that donations of 40 euros or more are 45% tax deductible? This is an extra incentive to provide maximum support to our Heritage Library.
Step 1 - Donation
There are two ways to donate:
- By bank transfer to bank account number BE42 7310 4624 7854 in the name of 'Universiteit Antwerpen'. Be sure to mention 'fiscaal attest' (tax certificate) and your preferred destination, in this case: 'Heritage Library', in the communication field.
- By online payment, where you can indicate your preferred destination straight away.
Step 2 - Donation form
In order to allocate your donation correctly, we recommend you to also send us the donation form where you indicate your preference for the destination of the amount again.
Send the filled in form:
- digitally: email it to email@example.com ( a scan or photo are sufficient)
- by post: Universiteitsfonds Antwerpen - Middelheimlaan 1 M.A.223 - 2020 Antwerpen