A high-level executive programme on the business of professional football, supported by the Belgian Pro League.
- a ten day learning programme on key and topical aspects pertaining to the management of a professional football club;
- renowned speakers, including seasoned (business school) professors and experienced football industry insiders;
- key notes, workshops, case studies, exercises and testimonials;
- the possibility to grow and deepen your network in the professional football industry, with access to the Pro League Business School alumni community;
- a certificate upon successful completion.
"The Pro League Business School offers a varied learning package on the football sector, taught by an impressive list of domestic and foreign speakers. At the same time it offers the opportunity for clubs to engage informally and to exchange best practices." - Catherine Macken, Legal Counsel RAFC