CEV has a long-standing tradition in running national and international vaccine safety & immunogenicity trials (HBV, HPV, polio, influenza, Ross River, Dengue, …). In its 25 years history, CEV has participated in more than 330 clinical trials.
25 years of experience:
- Over 330 vaccine trials conducted.
- Phase 1-4 vaccine trials.
- Vaccine trials in all age groups in health and patient populations.
- More than 60 policy research projects related to vaccination.
- Part of an international vaccine trial network.
- Vaccine field effectiveness and efficacy studies for prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines.
- Epidemiological studies.
- Vaccine device research.
- Health economic studies.
- Infectious disease modelling.
⇒ An impressive track record in research and supprt of pharmaceutical
and diagnostic R&D in the field of vaccines and infectious diseases.