EMAT is one of the leading electron microscopy centers in the world and has a vast expertise in both fundamental and applied electron microscopy. EMAT has several state of the art electron microscopes including two aberration corrected, high end FEI-Titan instruments, a dual beam FIB, an environmental SEM,...
- Positioning atoms with picometer precision from high resolution images
- Detailed interpretation of EELS data
- Advanced EDX on low concentration impurities
- Shape memory alloys
- Multiferoic materials
- Ceramic thin films with specific properties (superconducting, ferroelectric, …).
- Nanostructured materials
- Carbon based materials
- Zeolites and mesoporous materials
- Soft matter and polymers
EMAT is a Research Group