Social designers are looking for solutions to societal challenges, such as the environment, cultural issues and working with vulnerable target groups. During the summer school participants worked on following themes:
• What is social design and how can we create impact through social design?
• Challenges in social design: co-designing innovative solutions
• Thematic sessions on international and intercultural design
• Business modelling in social design
• Prototyping sessions in bio-design, circular design, digital and fashion design
• Storytelling through design