Today we are witnessing a rapid transition to a more sustainable economy. This goes hand in hand with a significant increase in sustainable investments, but so far, there has been little research at the intersection of sustainability and finance in Belgium.
This chair aims to fill this void and guide financial institutions in their pursuit of sustainability:
- through fundamental and applied research on ethics and finance, in collaboration with other academic partners and the Chair partner;
- by sharing research insights with investors, students and the general public through presentations and online material;
- by raising awareness about sustainable financing.
- Chairholder: Luc Van Liedekerke
- Faculty: Business and Economics
- Active: since 2017