The YUFE Academy is a sequence of lectures, workshops and activities travelling along the YUFE campi, which will give interested students, staff and citizens a “feel” of YUFE.
It is a platform aimed at strengthening European identity, raising awareness about social issues, providing solutions to global and local challenges, and making a true impact on Citizens’ wellbeing.
All lectures and other activities together cultivate into a programme one could follow entirely or only some parts of. All these little building blocks together make the YUFE Academy, a beneficial gathering and learning experience for YUFE students, staff and citizens.
What to expect?
- Lectures and other activities in English and other European languages, so that everyone can follow the activities in either their mother tongue or a second language – this multilingual approach makes YUFE Academy more inclusive and accessible to partner cities’ population;
- YUFE D&I Lecture Series – a lecture series promoting and celebrating D&I education and engagement across the YUFE community and what D&I can look like in practice;
- Entrepreneurial talk shows – workshops in which an entrepreneurial mindset are promoted through the experience and advice of an expert in a specific area of the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework (EntreComp);
- Series of lectures and activities focusing on the employees’ well-being;
- Workshops, trainings, and spring/summer schools directed to universities’ (prospective) research staff and to professional service staff;
- Lectures concerning various topics relevant to the community.
The items in the submenu are only a small selection of the extensive offer, with main focus on the activities in which UAntwerp is actively participating.
Visit the YUFE Virtual Campus > YUFE Catalogue > YUFE Academy Lectures to discover much more opportunities.