The YUFE Staff Programme offers mobility and training opportunities for staff members of all universities within the YUFE Alliance. The activities should fit to individual staff development needs at all career levels and facilitate:
- building and fostering a professional and personal network within the YUFE Alliance and beyond
- improvement of transferable and practicable skills relevant for current activities and professional career development
- exchange of experience and good practice among YUFE partners
- familiarity with working in a different national context in terms of culture, rules and regulations
Types of activities
- (Virtual) teaching assignment (lecture series, mini-courses)
- (Virtual and/or blended) training offers: workshops
- (Virtual) Language Courses
- Staff Training Days/Weeks
- (Virtual) Job Shadowing/observation periods
- Research projects, combined with a training or teaching offer.
The activities mentioned on this page are only a selection of the entire offer, with main focus on the activities in which UAntwerp is actively participating.
An overview of all upcoming offers, activities and workshops is available on the YUFE Staff Portal.