How to book a hotel (please follow the steps in the right order)
- Go to the online booking tool
- First enter the discount code UAACB19 and click on ‘Validate’
- Then enter the arrival and departure dates and click on ‘Search’
- You’ll see an overview of all available hotels and their Best Available Rate -10%, at that moment, including any cancellation conditions
- Choose a hotel and book your room
If you are traveling from abroad to attend the conference, please make sure to check the current COVID-19 measures on the designated government website.
The Passenger Location Form (PLF) must be filled in by everyone who, directly or indirectly, travels to Belgium from a country OUTSIDE the European Union or Schengen area that is not on the white list, by train (e.g. Eurostar), bus, boat or plane. In all other cases, you may fill in the PLF, but it is not mandatory. At the moment, the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) is no longer in use, but mouth masks are still required on public transit and in the healthcare sector. At he conference, speakers and attendees are not required to wear one.
Please note that you are not allowed to travel while in quarantine or isolation.
Locations and transportation
To arrive at the preconference on time from Antwerp-Central, you can take the 12.54 IC 2034 to Charleroi-Sud on platform 23, which arrives in Brussels-Central at 13.36 (the next train arrives at 13.58). For updated information, visit the NMBS/SNCB website or use the app. To coordinate with your tram or bus, use the DeLijn website or app.