HEC - Université de Liège, Rue Louvrex 14, 4000 Liège
The university is located 700m from the smaller train station 'Liège Jonfosse' (10 min walk)
The university is located 1,4km from the main train station 'Gare de Guillemins' (20 min walk)
Several buses can be taken from the bus stop 'Gare de Guillemins', 2,10 EUR per trip
- Bus 20 (direction Pont d'Avroy) - take the stop at 'Rue Fusch'
- Bus 1 (direction Coronmeuse) - take the stop at 'Rue Darchis'
- Bus 4 (direction St-Lambert) - take the stop at 'Rue Darchis'
- Bus 25, 48 or 58 (direction Opera) - take the stop at 'Pont d'Avroy'
- 12.15 am – 1 pm: walking sandwich lunch
- 1 pm – 2.15 pm: plenary presentations of the main SWOT points and scenario inputs
- 2.15 pm – 2.30 pm: short coffee plus switching rooms
- 2.30 pm – 3 pm: break-out session 1 + discussion
- Operational corridor and hub development
- 3 pm – 3.45 pm: break-out session 2 + discussion
- Environmental impact
- Macro-economic impact
- 3.45pm – 4pm: plenary conclusions
- 4pm – 4.30pm: networking drink