We are looking for 50 households in every participating city. If you want to participate, please read on!
- Do you live in Tartu, Poznan, Antwerp, Paris, Zürich or Lisbon?
- Are you able to place two pots (diameter 15-17 cm) with plants outside on a windowsill at your house, school, …?
- Are you able to care diligently for this plants for two months (May – June 2019)?
- Are you willing to follow-up berry and pod production of the plants during this two months? This won't take much time and can easely be done while watering the plants.
- Are you able to collect and deliver samples at the end of June 2019? A box and envelopes will be provided.
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, you are an ideal candidate to participate in this innovating European project!
If you can’t answer “yes” to all of the five questions above but still want to be informed about the course and result of the project, please send us an e-mail at strawbAIRies@uantwerpen.be or contact your local partner and we will include you in the mailing list. Please specify your country in the header of your e-mail.