- Vaccination calender for most European countries (ECDC)
- European centre for disease control (ECDC) – Information on vaccination programs in Europe
- ECDC Surveillance Atlas of Infectious disease – Overview reported infectious diseases
- Eurosurveillance – Publications on Surveillance and outbreak reports
- European Immunisation week
- WHO Europe – Information about vaccines and immunization in Europe
- Vaccinews.net (VNN) – up-to-date information about vaccines for professionals and general public
- World Health Organization (WHO) - World wide vaccination database
- WHO info: The official World Health Organization info app. Keep the latest health information at your fingertips with this app from the World Health Organization. Available for Apple/Google/Android
- WHO Vaccine-preventable diseases - monitoring system, worldwide per country: Vaccination schemes and other info about vaccinable diseases. Also available as app ‘Immunization Summary’ for Apple/Google/Android. 2013 Global summary
- International Vaccine Institute (IVI)
- PATH's Vaccine Resource Library – A website with documents and links about specific conditions and different themes concerning immunization.
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC, USA)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (including videoclips about diseases)
- Vaccines.gov is the US federal gateway to information on vaccines and immunization for infants, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors.
- Vaccine Education Center (VEC)
- VAXVOX - Science Talks
Safety of vaccines
- Global advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS)
- WHO Global vaccine safety blueprint (.pdf)
- WHO Vaccine safety basics, e-learning course
- Institute for Vaccine Safety, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (USA)– an independent assessment of vaccines and vaccine safety
How to communicate about vaccines
- WHO Europe document – What are the risks when you decide not to vaccinate your child (English, French, German, Polish)
- Immunization Action Coalition – communicatie tools
- ECDC – Let’s talk about protection. A manual for the professional on communication about vaccination (.pfd)
- ECDC - Let’s talk about hesitancy (.pfd)
- Vaccine Safety Communication eLibrary. Information on how to communicate about vaccine safety
Vaccine Safety Net (VSN) - VSN is a worldwide network of websites, who have been evaluated by the WHO and contain relyable/trustworthy information about the safety of vaccines.
Disclaimer: This is a limited list of websites that the CEV wants to mention as possible sources of information about vaccines. The CEV does not manage these websites and is therefore not responsible for the content.