The Research School 'Mediëvistiek' has the following principal missions:
- to stimulate and co-ordinate medievalist research within the six participating Dutch universities;
- to stimulate and co-ordinate medievalist research within the Netherlands generally;
- to promote research contacts between medievalist researchers within the Netherlands and without;
- to co-ordinate training of medievalist graduate students within the Netherlands
- to internationalise multidisciplinary research in medieval studies in the Netherlands.
Visit their website for more information.