The GOVTRUST Centre of Excellence participates in multiple networks and collaborative projects.
- MSCA-ITN PLATO on the post-crisis legitimacy of the EU led by ARENA (Oslo) involving 8 universities (e.g. Cambridge, Science Po Paris);
- EU H2020 TROPICO project network on open government (e.g. Bergen, Erasmus Rotterdam, Roskilde, Potsdam, Tallinn, Cardiff);
- EU H2020 TiGRE consortium on "Trust in Governance and Regulation in Europe"
- COBRA-CRIPO network on public agencies involving 23 research teams
- The ISP3N network on public private partnerships.
- The ECPR Standing Group on Regulatory Governance
- IACFS, the International Association of Centers of Federalism Studies
- IAL, the International Association of Legislation
- The World Internet Project collaboration
- DIGI4FED network on (trust in) governance ecosystems for big data, artificial intelligence and blockchain
- The Association for NeuroPsychoEconomics
- PSI-CO project on public sector innovation through collaboration
The GOVTRUST Centre of Excellence welcomes visiting scholars. They are offered the opportunity to conduct their research at GOVTRUST and to participate at the centre's research activities.
The visiting scholars will be facilitated to:
- communicate their research plans and results to the interdisciplinary research community of GOVTRUST
- receive feedback from a select interdisciplinary group of scholars
- enter into an intensive dialogue with a broad range of disciplinary approaches