The LMM has a world reputation in studying antibiotic use and resistance, as well as on the development of rapid diagnostic solutions by identifying and tapping the potential of newly emerging technologies for diagnostic applications. Read more about our research mission.
- SNIP-AFRICA trial studies antibiotic-resistant sepsis in newborns. Read more
- New paper on upsurges in invasive group A Streptococcus in Belgium. Read more.
- PediCAP trial completes recruitment, investigating more child-friendly treatment options for severe community-acquired pneumonia. Read more.
- AmReSu interview with Dr. Antonio Oliver. Read more.
- Global study highlights deaths from neonatal sepsis & steps to improve treatment. Read more.
- ECCMID 2023 recap. Read more.
- AmReSu interview with Dr. Arjana Tambic Andrasevic. Read more.