ORCHESTRA paper covered by CORDIS, the EU Commission research results portal
Read it here
The LMM has a world reputation in studying antibiotic use and resistance, as well as on the development of rapid diagnostic solutions by identifying and tapping the potential of newly emerging technologies for diagnostic applications. Read more about our research mission.
- AmReSu interview with Dr. Arjana Tambic Andrasevic. Read more.
- Treatment with Monoclonal Antibodies can cause SARS-CoV-2 mutations - ORCHESTRA Researchers develop score identifying patients at risk. Read more
- Prof Sandra Van Puyvelde new co-chair of Young Academy. Read more
- Researchers from University of Antwerp publish new study on antibiotic resistance genes. Read more
- Interview with Lab Manager Christine Lammens for LAB-Net. Read more.
- Professor Sandra Van Puyvelde on the Universiteit van Vlaanderen podcast. Read more