COST is the longest-running European framework supporting trans-national cooperation among researchers, engineers and scholars across Europe.
COST Actions are bottom-up science and technology networks, open to researchers and stakeholders with a duration of four years.
PLECO is actively participating in following COST Actions:
- BioLink (FP1305): Linking belowground biodiversity and ecosystem function in European forests
- ClimMani (ES1308): Climate Change Manipulation Experiments in Terrestrial Ecosystems - Networking and Outreach
- EuroCoppice (FP1301): Innovative management and multifunctional utilization of traditional coppice forests - an answer to future ecological, economic and social challenges in the European forestry sector
- KEYSOM (ES1406): Soil fauna: Key to Soil Organic Matter Dynamics and Modelling
- OPTIMISE (ES1309): EuroInnovative optical Tools for proximal sensing of ecophysiological processes
- PROFOUND (FP1304): Towards robust projections of European forests under climate change
- STREeESS (FP1106): Studying tree responses to extreme events: a synthesis