PROF. PETER BURSENS
- European Integration
- Skills Lab
- European negotiation seminar
- The European Union as a Political System
- Environmental Policy in the European Union
PROF. RIA JANVIER
- HRM & Labor law
PROF. PETRA MEIER
- Belgian Politics
PROF. WOUTER VAN DOOREN
- Public Administration
- Policy professionals
- Seminar Political Science
PROF. KOEN VERHOEST
- Research methods of international relations
DR. PETRA AHRENS
- Comparative Political Institutions
- Gender and Diversity in the European Union and International Politics
Members of the Research Group 'Politics & Public Governance' provide several courses at the Antwerp Management School (AMS).
Executive Master in Public Management (MPM):
- Prof. Peter Bursens: 'Multi-level governance'
- Prof. Ria Janvier: 'Human resources management'
- Prof. Wouter Van Dooren: 'Politics, Policy & Society' & 'Quality Guidance for master thesis MPM'
Koen Verhoest, Jan Boon and others also provide guest lectures in different master programs.
For more information, please visit the website of the Antwerp Management School (AMS): https://www.antwerpmanagementschool.be
EuroSim is an annual transatlantic simulation of the European Union (EU). This event brings together 200 students and faculty from 20 colleges and universities in the United States and Europe, offering participants a unique opportunity to work and learn in an exciting multicultural environment.
During the academic year 2019-2020, the simulation was organised at the UAntwerpen. The simulation took place January 6-9, 2020 on the topic of EU external relations, more specifically EU restrictive measures (sanctions policies).