The Ruusbroec Institute Library houses two types of archives:
1. The Institute Archives
- These archives contain the unpublished scholarly legacy of members of the Ruusbroec Institute.
- They have always been kept in the Ruusbroec Institute, and have been inventoried in 1999-2000 under the supervision of Christian de Borchgrave.
- The inventory contains all items deposited before April 2000, with exception of the items deposited by members still working at the Ruusbroec Institute at that time.
- The inventory can be consulted online via our Dutch website (in Dutch) or in our reading room (RG 11 A 16).
2. Archives deposited by external organisations
- The items from these archives will be incorporated in the Archiefbank Vlaanderen in the near future.