Prof. Dr. Eva Goossens obtained her PhD degree in 2015 at the KU Leuven/FWO (Belgium) with her research work on transitional care for young patients diagnosed with congenital heart disease. She continued her academic career as a post-doctoral fellow in Canada (McGill University) and Sweden (Gothenburg University) and is currently coordinating several studies in the field of congenital heart disease, oncology, cardiology and role development of Advanced Nursing Practice. Prof. Goossens has developed expertise in quantitative research designs, epidemiology, healthcare services research and cardiovascular nursing. She is currently appointed as Assistant Professor at the Center for Research and Innovation in Care (CRIC), University of Antwerp, Belgium where she takes the lead in the Master of Science for Advanced Nursing Practice.
Statute & functions
Zelfstandig academisch pers.
- tenure track asst. professor
- Commissie Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (effectief stemgerechtigd lid)
- Examencommissie master Verpleeg-en Vroedkunde (effectief stemgerechtigd lid)
- Examencommissie schakelprogramma Verpleeg-en Vroedkunde. (effectief stemgerechtigd lid)
- Fraudecommissie master Verpleeg-en Vroedkunde (ondervoorzitter)