3. The bachelor can follow an existing mathematical reasoning, can analyse it and recognize gaps.
4.The bachelor can abstract real problems at knowledge level and translate them to a mathematical context.
5. To analyse and solve mathematical problems, the bachelor can independently collect, process and critically evaluate the necessary information (in foreign languages).
6. The bachelor has the necessary calculation skills and is able to build correct mathematical demonstrations.
7. When solving mathematical problems, the bachelor can critically reflect on the solving process and the end result.
8. The bachelor can plan and execute a simple mathematical project within a set framework and can consult literature.