At the Faculty of Business and Economics, there are plenty of ways for students to implement pratical experience into their theoretical curriculum. Here are some of the ways you can connect with the corporate world:
- do an internship or consulting project
- browse through vacancies and corporate events on the Career Center
- follow our Career Development Track
- meet hundreds of companies at the Talent Forum
- take part in one of our Summer schools
- consult with specialists from Randstad Young Talents
- take part in the 'Seeds for the Future'-programme by Huawei in China
- join a business game, speeddate, job fair or lecture organised by student associations.
The Career Center FBE is the place to go for career guidance and orientation. On this platform, students and hundreds of national and international companies find each other through vacancies, internships and events related to career development. Create a free profile as a student or as a company. For more information, visit this page.
As a student, you can partake in the brand new Career Development Track, a series of webinars and workshops organised by the faculty, Randstad Young Talents, some of our alumni and the student associations. During the track, you will learn more about the job market, discover your talents, network with alumni, attend job fairs, and so on. At the end, you will receive a certificate that looks great on your resumé. Register now in the Career Center.