Work with the faculty
and meet our students
Each year, roughly 400 students graduate at the Faculty of Business and Economics. Equipped with a thorough theoretical knowledge and a critical, motivated mindset, they set out to find their first job. Are you a professional and interested to meet our young talent, or share your knowledge with them during their studies? If so, you can...
- have a student do an internship or practice project at your company;
- publish a vacancy, internship or corporate event on our job platform, the Career Center;
- share your expertise in a guest lecture or online session about career development;
- take part in the Career Week, each year in February;
- support a student to continue his or her studies after graduation.
These companies work together
with the Faculty of Business and Economics
Besides offering high-quality research to our students, the faculty fulfills an essential societal role in doing innovative research. As a company, you can contribute to that research in a significant way by:
- funding a research chair
- supporting a PhD or postdoc project
- financing a project by means of contract research
- becoming a partner in a broader European project.
If you are interesting, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
And finally, there are plenty of other ways to make a difference by donating to the one of the University Fund's projects.