Join our online info sessions about our advanced master programmes.
- 22 april 2021 at 12.30 CET. Register here: https://fb.me/e/2gwvSZ7CM
This session is for European students, as the application deadline for non-european students has already passed.
Don't have facebook? Just open your google chrome browser and join us here: https://bit.ly/iob-info
More relevant than ever
- Are you interested in migration, human rights, conflict, poverty and inequality in the world?
- Are you conscious of globalization and climate change?
- Do you want to contribute to development on a local or global level?
The Institute of Development Policy (IOB) offers high level education for students with the ambition to make a difference.
With this knowledge, ideas and skills, IOB stimulates you to become a change agent.
International and multicultural
- IOB welcomes students of no less than 30 nationalities from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds.
- Even students without work experience, interested in development cooperation or looking for a career in international organizations are very welcome.
- Such a mixed group creates a unique learning environment.
Research internship or fieldwork
- You will learn from each other's (work) experiences and international diversity will be actively explored.
- We also offer the possibility to do a research internship at one of our partner universities (Nicaragua, Tanzania, Philippines) or to do 'fieldwork' for your thesis in the South.
Life after IOB
- IOB graduates can be found among crucial (inter)national development actors, both in research and in international organisations, NGOs and the government.
- IOB has taught me to look at development issues from a non-European perspective, and that we as Europeans are not the ones who get to decide what a problem is and how it should be fixed.
- I loved being brought together with so many interesting people from different backgrounds, ages and cultures.
- I had a glorious learning experience at IOB. I value the flexible, excellent quality, and intercultural learning environment.