Advanced Master programmes in Development Studies at IOB
🌍 Are you passionate about making a difference in the world?
- The Institute of Development Policy (IOB) offers high-level education in topics such as migration, human rights, conflict, poverty, inequality, globalisation, and climate change at an affordable tuition fee.
- With students from over 30 different nationalities, IOB creates a unique and diverse learning environment.
- The opportunity to do research internships or fieldwork in countries such as Nicaragua, Tanzania, and the Philippines is also available.
Discover our three Advanced Master programmes in Development Studies
Online info session Advanced Master's in Development Studies
Do you want to:
- experience the world in one classroom?
- study at the world’s 5th ranked University in the Times Higher Education Millennials?
- meet students from more than 30 different countries?
Join one of our info session on the Advanced Master's in Development Studies at UAntwerpen.
- 27 March 2023