🌍 Are you passionate about making a difference in the world?
- The Institute of Development Policy (IOB) offers high-level education in topics such as migration, human rights, conflict, poverty, inequality, globalisation, and climate change at an affordable tuition fee.
- With students from over 30 different nationalities, IOB creates a unique and diverse learning environment.
- The opportunity to do research stays or fieldwork in countries such as Nicaragua, Tanzania, and the Philippines is also available.
Do you want to:
- experience the world in one classroom?
- study at the world’s 5th ranked university in the Times Higher Education Millennials?
- meet students from more than 30 different countries?
Join one of our info sessions on the Advanced Master in Development Studies at UAntwerp.
- 5 December 2023 at 3.00pm CET