First pick up date for next season is Monday 23 August 2021
Choose organic fruit and veg thanks to the weekly supply of vegetable bags.
Now you can make sure you always have organic products at home.
Students and staff can order vegetable bags online.
Most vegetables and fruit are grown by ‘Kleibeek’, a company from Sint-Pauwels that produces organic vegetables and sells via short-chain sales. Fruit and vegetables that are not grown at Kleibeek, are delivered by farmers with the same philosophy, but always organical and fairtrade!
Looking for your daily amount of vitamins at work? Your office or department can easily order a bag of fruit or vegetables by mentioning your budgetcode on the order site. Don't forget to fill in the form 'interne verboeking' and to send it to email@example.com The Environmental office will take care of the payment.
- Groenten S € 10,00
A bag of vegetables . This bag contains 3 to 4 different vegetables
- Groenten M € 15,00
A larger bag of vegetables, usually contains 5 to 6 different types of vegetable. The portions are bigger
- Groenten L € 20,00
The largest vegetable bag, containing 7 to 8 different vegetables
- Studentpakket € 8,00
Mixed bag with fruit and vegetables for one person - 'student bag' (3 types of vegetables, 4 pieces of fruit)
- Fruit Klein € 10 ,00
A bag with mixed fruit
- Fruit groot € 16,00
A large bag with mixed fruit
- Aardappelen € 7,50
4 kg Potatoes
- Eieren € 2,50
- Champignons € 3,00
Mushrooms (250 g)
- Uien € 2,50
Onions (1 kg)
Every Monday, students (and personnel) can pick up a vegetable bag at one of the three collection points in Antwerp.
- There are various types of vegetable bag.
- The fruit and vegetables are mostly produced by 'Kleibeek' in Sint-Pauwels, a farm which grows organic vegetables and often sells them straight to the consumer (short chain). Always organic and fairtrade!
There are currently 3 collection points:
- UAntwerp - Campus Drie Eiken
Hall of Building R (library) (Mondays between 2 p.m.and 2.30 p.m.)
- UAntwerp - Campus Middelheim
Hall of Building I, (Mondays, between 2.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.)
- UAntwerp - Stadscampus
Zomaar een Dak, Prinsstraat 32 (Mondays between 3.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Please bear in mind that bags which are not collected will still have to be paid for.
So save the date in your diary and you will be reminded to collect your bag on Mondays...
You can order until 11 p.m. on Thursday evening. Delivery on the next Monday.
You van pay online with creditcard, Maestro or PayPal.
You can pay by bank transfer as well on the account of UA-Groentetassen, BE60 7360 3088 5470.
Did you choose 'Fruit at work', then fill in your budgetcode on the orderform and send the signed form of 'interne verboeking' to firstname.lastname@example.org . Our Environmental office will take care of the payment.
Keep in mind to order each week again . We can put the orders on 1 monthly invoice.
The vegetable bag is more than just a bag full of fruit and vegetables:
- you can eat varied food that is healthy and organic
- you can cook (maybe with your housemates) using a surprise package
- you can eat seasonal, local produce and try new vegetables and recipes
- you can volunteer by helping at your collection point: managing orders, payments, shifts in the depot
- you pay a fair price, which covers the production process and the cost of wages
- your commitment means you become part of the sustainable development process