Choose organic fruit and veg thanks to the weekly supply of vegetable bags.
At home or dorm, enjoy weekly fresh vegetables and fruit, organically grown and fairtrade!
Most vegetables and fruit are grown by ‘Kleibeek’, a company from Sint-Pauwels that produces organic vegetables and sells via short-chain sales.
You can order until Thursday night for pick up the following Monday at your campus.
Bring your own bag(s) to take everything home.
Bags and products available
- Groenten S € 11,00 A bag of vegetables . This bag contains 3 to 4 different vegetables
- Groenten M € 16,00 A larger bag of vegetables, usually contains 5 to 6 different types of vegetable. The portions are bigger
- Groenten L € 21,00 The largest vegetable bag, containing 7 to 8 different vegetables
- Studentpakket € 10,00 Mixed bag with fruit and vegetables for one person - 'student bag' (3 types of vegetables, 4 pieces of fruit)
- Fruit Klein € 11 ,00 A bag with mixed fruit
- Fruit groot € 17,00 A large bag with mixed fruit
- Aardappelen € 4,00 2,5 kg Potatoes
- Eieren € 3,00 6 Eggs
- Champignons € 3,00 Mushrooms (250 g)
- Uien € 2,50 Onions (1 kg)
Ordering a vegetable bag in 2 steps
Every Monday, students and staff can pick up a vegetable bag at one of the three collection points in Antwerp.
You can order until 11 p.m. on Thursday evening via the Online order form. Delivery on the next Monday. Don't forget to bring your own bag(s) to take everything home!
You can pay online with Bancontact, Maestro, Visa or Mastercard.
Did you choose 'Fruit at work', then fill in your budgetcode on the order form and send the signed form of 'interne verboeking' to email@example.com . Our Environmental office will take care of the payment.
Keep in mind to order each week again . We can put the orders on 1 monthly invoice.
There are currently 3 collection points, run by volunteers:
- UAntwerp - Campus Drie Eiken
Hall of Building R (library) (Mondays between 2 p.m.and 2.30 p.m.)
- UAntwerp - Campus Middelheim
Hall of Building I, (Mondays, between 2.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.)
- UAntwerp - Stadscampus
Zomaar een Dak, Prinsstraat 32 (Mondays between 3.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Please bear in mind that bags which are not collected will still have to be paid for.
So save the date in your diary and you will be reminded to collect your bag on Mondays...