In the winter, their is less produce on the field. So until Easter (when the new crops are blooming), the vegetable bags will be delivered every other week. During this period, most vegetables are storage vegetables, so you could easily order a larger package every 2 weeks!
The first delivery of 2023 will be on Monday 16 January.
Choose organic fruit and veg thanks to the weekly supply of vegetable bags.
At home or dorm, enjoy weekly fresh vegetables and fruit, organically grown and fairtrade!
Most vegetables and fruit are grown by ‘Kleibeek’, a company from Sint-Pauwels that produces organic vegetables and sells via short-chain sales.
You can order until Thursday night for pick up the following Monday at your campus.
Bring your own bag(s) to take everything home.
Bags and products available
- Groenten S € 11,00 A bag of vegetables . This bag contains 3 to 4 different vegetables
- Groenten M € 16,00 A larger bag of vegetables, usually contains 5 to 6 different types of vegetable. The portions are bigger
- Groenten L € 21,00 The largest vegetable bag, containing 7 to 8 different vegetables
- Studentpakket € 10,00 Mixed bag with fruit and vegetables for one person - 'student bag' (3 types of vegetables, 4 pieces of fruit)
- Fruit Klein € 11 ,00 A bag with mixed fruit
- Fruit groot € 17,00 A large bag with mixed fruit
- Aardappelen € 4,00 2,5 kg Potatoes
- Eieren € 3,00 6 Eggs
- Champignons € 3,00 Mushrooms (250 g)
- Uien € 2,50 Onions (1 kg)
Ordering a vegetable bag in 2 steps
Every Monday, students and staff can pick up a vegetable bag at one of the three collection points in Antwerp.
You can order until 11 p.m. on Thursday evening via the Online order form. Delivery on the next Monday. Don't forget to bring your own bag(s) to take everything home!
You can pay online with Bancontact, Maestro, Visa or Mastercard.
If it fails, you get a reminder with a payment link after 1 hour. And another one after 24 hrs if necessary. If it still didn't work, then please contact asap firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you choose 'Fruit at work', then fill in your budgetcode in the order form. Every month you will receive a mail with an interne verrekening to be signed by the budget manager.
There are currently 3 collection points, run by volunteers:
- UAntwerp - Campus Drie Eiken
Hall of Building R (library) (Mondays between 2 p.m.and 2.30 p.m.)
- UAntwerp - Campus Middelheim
Hall of Building I, (Mondays, between 2.30 p.m. and 3 p.m.)
- UAntwerp - Stadscampus
Zomaar een Dak, Prinsstraat 32 (Mondays between 3.30 p.m. and 4 p.m.)
- Please bear in mind that bags which are not collected will still have to be paid for.
So save the date in your diary and you will be reminded to collect your bag on Mondays...