The Antwerp Unit for Data Analysis and Computation in Immunology and Sequencing (AUDACIS) is a multidisciplinary and interfaculty consortium at the University of Antwerp that focuses on developing new immunoinformatics and immunosequencing techniques for biomedical research and clinical applications in vaccinology, infectious diseases, tumor immunology and auto-immunity.
Participating research groups:
- Advanced Database Research and Modelling (ADReM)
- Centre for the Evaluation of Vaccination (CEV)
- Centre for Health Economics Research and Modelling Infectious Diseases (CHERMID)
- Center of Medical Genetics (CMG)
- Laboratory of Experimental Hematology (LEH)